At Braemar Veterinary Clinic we are passionate about providing the highest standards of medicine and surgery. We use cutting edge technology and fully trained experienced staﬀ to provide the best care to the pets entrusted to us. We believe they are important family members and our energies are focused on the core values of honesty, integrity and compassion to them and their owners.
We always appreciate comments and feedback, please get in touch if we can help you in anyway, we would be delighted to welcome you to our award winning practice.
Braemar Cattery Terms and Conditions of Business
The following Terms and Conditions are designed to protect the health and well-being of the animals in our care. Delivery of your animal into our care signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Animals are accepted into our care on the understanding that they are in good health and that any health problems are communicated to us prior to admittance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the boarding facility of any animal appearing to be unwell or thought to be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
- All boarding cats must be up to date with their Cat Flu and Cat Enteritis vaccination. We regret that no cat can be accepted without an up-to-date vaccination certificate. Vaccines must have been given at least one week prior to boarding. The vaccination certificate must be available for inspection on admission (this is not necessary for existing clients of Braemar Veterinary Clinic).
- We reserve the right to treat any animal for fleas and/or ticks if identified during daily inspections. Any treatment provided will incur additional cost.
- Only animals from the same home may share accommodation.
- If your animal should appear unwell whilst in our care, we will first try to contact your own Vet. Should this not be possible for any reason, we will enlist the services of our Veterinary Surgeon, fees may be applicable. Any fees incurred as a result of a pre-existing condition will be the responsibility of the owner and must be settled on collection.
- Fees are charged at a daily rate and include the days of arrival and departure. Special rates are available to boarding 2 or more cats or for pets staying for more that 21 days. Where animals are brought in late or collected early, fees may still be charged for a full day's boarding. There is a minimum fee, equivalent to five days boarding, at Christmas, New Year, and Easter
Cancellation within 24 hours of commencement of the booking period may be charged at the full boarding fee rate.